Tech News and Views
I imagine that most of you are doing a lot of reading while quarantined at home. So, you will appreciate this site that shows free books you can download and keep for use on your Nook or Kindle or other e-reader.
Before I show you the site, I want you to download the free Calibre book finder, reader and converter. You will find it at calibre-ebook. Once it has downloaded, click on it to install the program. You can use Calibre to search for books, but I like using the sites shown below because you can keep the downloads (the free books are only from the Digital Public Library of America).
When you download books from the link shown above, they will be in epub format. If you have a Kindle, you will have to use Calibre to convert the books to the Kindle Mobi format.

No comments:
Post a Comment